Type of Funding
The University of Glasgow is making available 20 International Leadership Scholarships to international (non-EU) students commencing a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline in September 2019.
The University of Glasgow has the following Schools:
- Adam Smith Business School
- Dental School
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computing Science
- School of Critical Studies
- School of Culture & Creative Arts
- School of Education
- James Watt School of Engineering
- School of Geographical & Earth Sciences
- School of Humanities | Sgoil nan Daonnachdan
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- School of Law
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematics & Statistics
- School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing
- School of Modern Languages & Cultures
- School of Physics & Astronomy
- School of Psychology
- School of Social & Political Sciences
- School of Veterinary Medicine
The scholarship award is £10,000, applied as a tuition fee discount.
Applicants must possess a track record of academic excellence and have achieved grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours. Only those who hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for the September 2019 intake and who are classified as International students for fee purposes, are eligible.
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit, so there is no separate application required. The deadline for most of the postgraduate taught programmes is 21 July 2019 (see the Official Website for deadlines for each programme).