Type of Funding
ESMT Berlin is making available 2 MBA Social Impact Scholarships for candidates with experience working in a social impact or not-for profit enterprise, who wish to apply for the 1-year MBA programme commencing January 2020. The scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills.
MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates.
Each scholarship is valued at up to € 10,000. The scholarship will be applied directly to tuition. This scholarship can be combined with the GMAT/GRE scholarship but not with the startup scholarship. However, those who apply to the MBA programme by 3 June 2019 are eligible for the Early-Bird Discount as well.
Applicants must have at least 3 years experience working in a social impact or not-for profit organization.
Applicants for the ESMT MBA should have the following qualities:
- Excellent analytical ability, both quantitative and qualitative
- International outlook, intercultural competence, and a responsible approach to business
- Proven teamwork skills in stressful situations
- Leadership potential, especially for high-performance career growth in a global environment and
- Willingness to learn from others in a collegial environment.
Scholarship applicants must apply to the MBA program by: 3 June 2019 to qualify for the early bird tuition discount; by 2 July 2019 for those requiring a visa to enter Germany and for those planning to enroll in the optional pre-MBA courses running from October to December 2019; and by 1 October 2019 for all others who wish to apply for scholarships.
Those who apply after 1 October 2019 may still qualify for some partial scholarships provided by ESMT.