Type of Funding
INTO University of East Anglia, a partnership between INTO and University of East Anglia (UEA), is offering 100% scholarships for students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2018.
Ten scholarships are offered across the International Foundation pathways:
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law
- International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- International Foundation in Pharmacy, Health and Life Sciences and
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering.
These are full tuition fee awards. Fifty percent of the scholarship will be deducted from the scholar’s International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the student’s first year UEA tuition fee.
Applicants must be students with an excellent academic record, who have achieved top grades in their studies. Only those who have been offered a place on any of the INTO UEA International Foundation pathways can apply for the scholarships.
Applications are to be sent via email by:
- 30 May 2018 (for decision by 4 Jun 2018)
- 15 Jun 2018 (for decision by 18 Jun 2018)
- 9 Jul 2018 (for decision by 30 Jul 2018)