Type of Funding
INTO University of East Anglia, a partnership between INTO and University of East Anglia (UEA), is offering 100% scholarships for students commencing the International Foundation programme in September 2017 and January 2018.
Ten scholarships will be offered, across all the International Foundation pathways:
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law
- International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- International Foundation in Pharmacy, Health and Life Sciences and
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering.
Each scholarship is worth £17,495, except for that for the International Foundation science programmes, which is worth £17,995. Fifty percent of the scholarship will be deducted from the scholar’s International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the student’s first year UEA tuition fee.
Applicants must be students with an excellent academic record, who have achieved top grades in their studies.
Applications are to be sent via email by:
- 29 May 2017 (for decision by 02 Jun 2017)
- 12 Jun 2017 (for decision by 16 Jun 2017)
- 10 Jul 2017 (for decision by 14 Jul 2017)
- 14 Aug 2017 (for decision by 18 Aug 2017)
- 30 Oct 2017 (for decision by 03 Nov 2017), and
- 27 Nov 2017 (for decision by 01 Dec 2017)